1 Shovel and Bone - Terrance Zdunich & Briana Evigan
2 All Aboard (Everybody's Doing the Ark) - Ted Neeley, Alisa Burket, Kristina Klebe & Francesca Vannucci
3 Only By Design - David Hasselhoff
4 Good Little Dictation Machines - Chantal Claret & Jimmy Urine
5 Cloud Serenade - Paul Sorvino
6 Down at the Midnight Rectory - Adam Pascal, Ted Neeley, Alisa Burket, Kristina Klebe & Francesca Vannucci
7 The Watchword's Hour - Barry Bostwick
8 Hitting on All Sevens -Tech N9Ne & Lyndon Smith
9 Fair Game - Nivek Ogre, Lyndon Smith, Adam Pascal & Emilie Autumn
10 After the Fall - Terrance Zdunich
11 Bells of the Black Sunday - Paul Sorvino, Alisa Burket, Lyndon Smith & Francesca Vannucci
12 Hoof and Lap / the Devil S Carnival- Emilie Autumn, Brea Grant, Carla Harvey & Heidi Shepherd
13 Songs of Old - Adam Pascal
14 Alleluia Heaven
- After triumphant collaborations on Repo! The Genetic Opera and The Devil's Carnival: Episode One, cult filmmakers Darren Lynn Bousman (Saw II-IV) and Terrance Zdunich are back with the second installment to their fantasy-musical film series, Alleluia! The Devil's Carnival!
- This original motion picture soundtrack features stars from the worlds of film, rock 'n' roll and Broadway, including Victoriandustrial rocker Emilie Autumn, Barry Bostwick (The Rocky Horror Picture Show), rap icon Tech N9ne, heavy metal hotties the Butcher Babies, Chantal Claret (Morningwood), Briana Evigan (Step Up franchise), David Hasselhoff (Baywatch), Ted Neeley (Jesus Christ Superstar), Adam Pascal (Rent), Nivek Ogre (Skinny Puppy), Paul Sorvino (Goodfellas), and Jimmy Urine (Mindless Self Indulgence)!
- The original Devil's Carnival film became a huge cult sensation and featured members of Slipknot, Five Finger Death Punch, Sean Patrick Flanery (Boondocks Saints), and Dayton Calle (Sons Of Anarchy)!
- The film will be launching on a 30+ city tour starting August 11 with a premiere at Hollywood's Egyptian Theatre and screenings scheduled in New York, Chicago, Dallas, and elsewhere!
- Full publicity campaign headed by Prodigy PR with major promotional support from Tech N9ne!
- Consumer print ad campaign in both horror and alternative music magazine such as Outburn, Rue Morgue, and others!
- The film trailer has already been picked up by Entertainment Weekly, and the collective social media outreach already numbers in the millions!
- Now available in a deluxe red and black marble vinyl